Photo credit: Maleek Loyd
Black lives do matter.
- akathame’s (ă-kah-thah-may) leadership team and consultants are diverse. In addition to working with marketing, communications, and design agencies within industry, we’ve supported prime federal government contracts, as well as subcontracts with Fortune 100 and 500 companies with diversity hiring requirements. We have the talent recruitment experience, processes, network, and technology to help you reach your diversity goals.
- akathame’s Principal and Managing Director volunteers as an instructional designer for DesignxHumanity to create FREE mobile-based training that advocates for equity, diversity, inclusion, and anti-racism, and donates to the Black Lives Matter organization. Would you like to join us in this effort?
- We promise the candidates we represent to work with organizations and hiring managers that are concerned about building a diverse community and company, which means no racism, no inequity, and no exclusion. We aren’t afraid to say “No, thank you.” if the client doesn’t share our values on DE&I.
The Covid-19 pandemic proved that people can be trusted to be productive when working from home. As a leader of DE&I said, “There’s no putting that Genie back in the bottle.”
- If you don’t feel safe, don’t return to working in an office building. There are always options.
- akathame is a fully remote company. Our leaders and consultants have been remote for decades. We can teach you how to manage remote teams, and share best practices, processes, and tools, or help you by hiring the leaders and teams who know how to make remote work, work.
- Attempting to return to a mandatory onsite workplace will cost even the best brands, superior talent. akathame can help you find that middle ground.
- Managing security and technology needs for remote workers, and handling employee departures is a non-issue if you know how to do it. akathame leaders have been doing this for decades. We can help you set up, lead, manage, or build a remote workforce.